Your New Home Awaits
At Bay Village, we know that comfort is everything when deciding where you want to live. From natural sunlight to the size of the kitchen, every small detail matters to you (and to us)! That’s why we offer tours of the property to all prospective residents. You can then see for yourself why Bay Village is a community of choice to so many!
- Kitchens in our residences include a full-size side-by-side refrigerator with ice and water in door, glass-top stove with self-cleaning oven, built-in microwave, raised panel cabinets with pull out drawers, and a stainless steel sink with a pull-out faucet. Dishwashers are also included in residences, with the exception of studios.
- Standard granite and Corian counters in the kitchen and bathrooms. *Upgrades are available for an additional fee
- Individually controlled heating and cooling with a digital thermostat
- Choice of paint and flooring. *Upgrades are available for an additional fee
- “All is Well” check-in monitor screens for home security and safety
- Additional storage on each floor
- Washer and dryer in most residences. Each floor has a larger washer/dryer for oversized items and an iron
- Tray Ceilings in living room where applicable
- Convenient residential parking choices include garage or carport for a small monthly fee or outdoor parking at no extra charge
Two Bedroom Apartments: $239,800 to $419,300 with applicable monthly fee 2022
One Bedroom Apartments: $103,700 to $245,700 with applicable monthly fee 2022
Studio Apartments: $49,900 to $74,400 with applicable monthly fee 2022
Above Entrance Fees based on Single Occupant. Second Occupant Fee $15,000 and Second Occupant Monthly Fee $661
*Fees will vary depending on location
Whether you want a spacious two-bedroom residence or you prefer the clean, tidy efficiency of a studio apartment, Bay Village offers a place you can call home. We have options for various tastes and lifestyles from which to choose. Our staff will listen to what you need and have in mind and then work closely with you to find the right fit. Please call us at 941-966-5611 to schedule a tour and get started.
Bay Village is NOT intended to evacuate during a hurricane. Our main building consists of concrete and construction steel situated 23-feet above sea level. Should a storm make its way inland, Bay Village is prepared with multiple generators, freshwater from a secure well, and hurricane-rated windows.
Thinking About Making Bay Village Your Home?
Connect with us to schedule a tour!