Soon we will celebrate Thanksgiving. It is at this time of year we look around us and give thanks to the many blessings that are bestowed upon us. Here are a few of my blessings as we head into Thanksgiving:
- The residents of Bay Village continue to impress me with all of your experiences and talents. I have talked with airplane pilots, boat captains, interior decorators, educators, a professional circus clown, pastors, and many others with various talents and experiences. Your variety of backgrounds and talents help make Bay Village an interesting and special place to live and work.
- The staff of Bay Village is a blessing. Their caring attitudes, knowledge, top level service, and the care they provide are a blessing to all of the residents. We have some of the most dedicated staff that work hard every single day to make Bay Village what it is.
- I am blessed to have a strong Director Team here at Bay Village. Their tireless work in leading their departments is what gives our campus direction. Their input into our strategic plan, master planning, and memory care is providing the campus the road map toward the future.
- The Board of Directors here at Bay Village is a supportive and proactive board. As CEO, I am blessed to have their wisdom and insight in leading Bay Village.
- Again, this year I am blessed to not be shoveling snow in a few more months!
I wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!