Later this month we will be celebrating Thanksgiving. It is at this time of year we look around us and give thanks to the many blessings that are bestowed upon us. Here are a few of my blessings as we head into Thanksgiving:
- 2020 has been a year like no other in my 32 years of working in the senior service and care industry. All of the directors and staff are to be commended for their hard work and dedication during this pandemic. They are all HEROs! THANK YOU!
- The residents of Bay Village have been resilient with all the changes that have occurred to our operations during this pandemic. THANK YOU for accepting all the changes for the safety of all the residents and staff here at Bay Village.
- To the Bay Village Board of Directors who have supported Bay Village and myself during this most unprecedented year. THANK YOU!
- To my wife, Sheila, who has listened and supported me during this crazy year. THANK YOU!
- Again, this year I am thankful to be living in Florida and not having to worry about shoveling snow during the next few months!
I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Lastly, I am pleased to introduce the newest addition to the Nichols Family…. Olive!