Happy New Year! It is hard to believe it is 2020 already! Let’s look ahead to see what is in store for Bay Village in 2020:
- Renovation of apartment floors 4, 6, and 7 will be worked on in the first quarter of the year. Then 5, 10, and 12 the second quarter of the year.
- The ground floor public restrooms will undergo renovation work from mid-January through February. New sinks, floors, partitions, handicap stalls, and accessories will be installed during this time.
- Construction documents for the memory care household and the master plan for Bay Village will be completed and submitted to Sarasota County for permits. The hope is to have approvals and permits to begin construction and renovation work sometime this fall.
- In the first part of the year, the beauty shop will implement a point of sale system for hair care charges. This will integrate with our billing system and eliminate all the paper that is used now.
- Our employee scheduling system will also go electronic and will allow employees to view their schedules, pick up shifts, and schedule time using their electronic devices.
- These are some of the highlights for the upcoming year. It is sure to be a busy one.
Lastly, a heartfelt thanks goes out to the residents of Bay Village who contributed to the Employee Christmas Gift fund. Your generosity was outstanding and the employees of Bay Village are extremely thankful for it.