December is here and it’s time to look back at a few of the highlights here at Bay Village in 2018.
- WiFi was installed throughout the campus and digital display boards were installed throughout to keep everyone up to date on what is happening here at Bay Village.
- Our Health Care center has re-implemented the electronic medical record system with the staff. All staff are receiving their pay stubs on the internet now saving thousands of sheets of paper and envelopes.
- The new Phillips Lifeline Pendant system was installed in our apartments and assisted living.
- The pool area has been updated to provide for a resort-like feel.
- Land has been purchased on Vamo Road that will someday have a memory care unit built upon it for our residents who need those services.
- A strategic plan was developed earlier in the year and from this plan master planning and memory care planning meetings have taken place with our partner SFCS Architects.
- The campus grounds underwent some upgrades during the year. I have heard many positive comments with these changes.
- The background work for the point of sale system has taken place, with the rollout of this new feature in our dining rooms scheduled for January!
It has been a busy year here at Bay Village. I wish you and your family Happy Holidays!