December is here and it’s time to look back at a few of the highlights here at Bay Village in 2019.
- Several new Directors joined the Bay Village management team: Jennifer Grimes, COO, Shirley Laurence, DON, and Diana Caughron, Resident Enrichment Director.
- Point of Sale was implemented in the Dining Room and Poolside Cafe.
- A major cleanup of the invasive plants occurred on our property working with our neighbors from
- The poolside grill opened with new equipment, making it a place to host apartment floor parties, and it provides enhancements to the popular Chill and Grill each Friday.
- There were nine risers replaced during the year and shut off valves added to the west wing.
- The over three year chiller project came to a close with the installation of the new chiller.
- The director team, along with SFCS architects, worked on the schematic designs and the design development plans for memory care and master plan.
- Several of the Citrus Health Care rooms and Terrace Assisted Living rooms were upgraded.
- Work began on improvements to the 8/9/11 apartment floors and core areas.
It has been a busy year and I appreciate all the support the Bay Village of Directors, the residents, and the employees have given to me through this year. I wish you and your family a very happy holiday season!