The month November has arrived onto the Bay Village campus. It is during this month that we take a look around us and give thanks for the many blessings bestowed upon us. Here are a few of my blessings as we head into Thanksgiving:
- I feel blessed by the warm welcome from residents, families, and staff that I have experienced since arriving to Bay Village back in May.
- Blessings that Bay Village did an outstanding job at providing service and care to all that were housed here during Hurricane Irma. The teamwork that was shown throughout those three days in September was outstanding!
- Getting to know all the residents here at Bay Village has also been a blessing. The variety of backgrounds and talents that each resident brings to our campus is amazing. Also, having such a wide range of locations that individuals have come from makes each conversation I have a very interesting one.
- Blessings that the directors and staff here at Bay Village are top notch and second to none. The compassion and care shown every day by our staff is tremendous and this enables our campus to continue its tremendous reputation in the Sarasota community.
- I will feel super blessed in a few months when I won’t be shoveling snow!
I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving! Be Blessed!