Poole Skilled Nursing Center
Named in memory of a renowned Presbyterian pastor, the Dr. Arnold B. Poole Skilled Nursing Center is the Medicare and Medicaid approved skilled nursing home at Bay Village of Sarasota.
Poole Skilled Nursing Center nurses, therapists and aides provide compassionate skilled nursing care coordinated by a resident’s personal physician.
In collaboration with family members, our caregiver teams create individualized care plans for each Poole Skilled Nursing Center resident, integrating nursing care with rehabilitation. The care plans assure maximum, personalized attention to meet each resident’s needs.
Poole Skilled Nursing Center services include:
- Skilled nursing care by registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and advanced practice nurses
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Pain management supervised by an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals
- Activities of Daily Living programs focused on medical, spiritual and social wellness
- Poole Skilled Nursing Center also offers special guest accommodations for visiting family members.
Learn more about our rehabilitation services at our new website BayVillageRehab.org.