Rev. Dr. Chuck Moffett
There is a most obvious minority here at Bay Village: MEN. This month’s column has some exciting news for our “minority” … but all you women will be interested also!
On the 3rd Tuesday of each month (October through June), the Men’s Breakfast Group gathers for a delicious breakfast buffet at 8:30 in the Main Dining Room. Following the breakfast comes the real treat, which is open to ALL – MEN AND WOMEN!!
Each month we host a special guest speaker who informs, inspires and challenges each of us. Here is the schedule for the coming nine months:
- October=Non-partisan insights on election issues;
- November=Virginia Haley, CEO of “Visit Sarasota”;
- December=Nikki Coberts, Dir. of “Sci-Brain” dementia resource;
- January=Carroll Scribner, Shriners Childrens Hospital
- February=John Rosentrater, Dir. of Sarasota National Cemetery;
- March=Scott Malcom, Dir. of All Faiths Food Bank;
- April=Bill Wilson, Dir. of Resurrection House;
- May=Bill Church, Exec. Editor, Sarasota Herald Tribune;
- June=Alvar & Carol Elbing, BV residents, on their incredible professional histories.
Mark your monthly calendars now!